Rip Van Winkle



I'm back! I know it's been forever since I added anything new to my blog, but summer happened in New England and you have to take advantage of every moment before the leaves start to fall again. So I thought my latest drawing would be most appropriate since my blog was in sleep mode for several months.

Bear with me...I'm turning over a new leaf. I decided to withdrawal from my art class this semester. The teacher wasn't worth the effort or time...the nasty biddy. She no more than read line per line out of a book..I can do that on my own time and skip the twelve hours of homework to spend more time practicing on my own. I'm sort of at a place where I don't know where to go next..I'm so frustrated with University Art classes..they take so long to get to where I want to go and they don't really offer the classes I feel I need. So I'm sort of taking a step outside the box this semester and investigating what other options may be out there..it's a big world, there has got to be a place for me in it!

No comments: